Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Seven

I have come across a blog that hosts the Sunday Seven Meme. Basically, you are supposed to tell seven things you are thankful for. We did this in our ladies Bible study this fall and it is amazing how it changed the way I thought about things. At 9 am, it can be hard to come up with things that you are thankful for that day already unless you start looking for them. It takes a change in your way of thinking. I am really excited about participating in this meme. To learn more about it, go here. Here are my 7 things for this week:

1. Snow- I love looking out over a fresh snow that has been left undisturbed. It is so beautiful! Plus, snow means it is not ice. I know, there could be ice, too. But, if there is a lot of snow, it is probably too cold for ice. Snow means sledding and snowmen and hot chocolate with a good book!

2. Blogs- I have really been enjoying reading blogs and writing on this blog. It has been very uplifting!

3. Our Cats- We spent a good bit of time playing with our two cats last night. They are really fluffy right now since it is cold and they look really cute when they are chasing the strings we play with.

4. My new bedroom furniture- I have been sleeping so much better since we got our new furniture. And to think, we almost did not get a new mattress!

5. We are having church today- We did not get to have church last Sunday because of the bad weather and I have missed being there.

6. The safe arrival of Holly Grauf- Julie and the new baby are doing well!

7. Andrew- He has been such a blessing in my life and I could not ask for a better husband!


These are in no particular order and are in no way meant to be exhaustive. I just wrote as they popped into my mind, so some of them may seem kind of trite. Click on the picture above for more people's Sunday Sevens.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Carol said...

Great Sunday Seven. Being thankful is a great blessing, and I'm glad you've joined our small group.