Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Seven

1. We made through January on budget! I don't know how we did it, but did! Well, almost. We went over on a couple of categories, but stayed under on others!
2. We were under budget on gas! We are blessed to have jobs that allow us to carpool. That has saved us a lot on gas money...especially with prices going up.
3. My house stayed relatively clean this past week! It is finally starting to happen!
4. Andrew's cousin, Chris came into town for a class this weekend and stayed the night with us Friday. It is always good to get to visit with him...even better when Juli, his wife comes, too!
5. The Thursday morning ladies Bible study started back up this week. I had originally not planned to participate this time around, but several people came up and asked me if I was going to be there. It kind of felt like God was telling me I needed to be. So, I went. I think it will be a good study.
6. I made it back in to church on Wednesday night. We have Bible study on Wednesday nights at church. I am often so tired when I get home, that I have a hard time making it back into town for it. This week, I came home, took a short nap, and then made it back in. Maybe that is what I will have to start doing!
7. We went over to some friends' house to watch their kids Saturday night. We had a great time and got to know them better.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Way to go on the budget! And I'm glad that you're going to be in the Bible study on Thursday mornings -- at least I'll get to see you another morning a week!