It has been a couple of weeks since I posted a Sunday Seven. Finally, things are getting back to "normal" around here. So, without further adieu, here are my Seven things I am thankful for right now...
- Cameron's safe arrival. (My nephew who was born last Monday)
- Spending time with friends- we spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with friends and we had a blast!
- Good Christian examples- need I say more?
- The Bible- we really are blessed that God saw fit to give us guidance and a way to know him through the Bible. I take that for granted too much.
- My parents- they brought Andrew and I both soup yesterday as we were both feeling sick.
- Laughter- It just feels good to laugh, doesn't it?
- A good cry- God knew what He was doing when he gave us tears. I can tell when I have not had a good cry in a while. It always (after a while) makes me feel better. There is just something therapeutic about the tears running down my cheeks and dripping off my chin. It is comforting to imagine God catching each tear in His hands and adding them to His own.
By the way, this is my 99th post! Stay tuned for my 100th post with 100 things about me. I am so excited!