Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Prayer Request Update

So, I realized it has been a while since I have updated my prayer requests. Things for us have been pretty good.

  • We are thankful that, with all of the bad weather and the traveling my brother, Randy, has done, he has been safe.
  • Samantha, our friend who has been in the hospital on bed rest, is now at home awaiting the birth of her child.
  • Jerry Carpenter, one of our elders, has been suffering from really bad back pain that has been getting worse. They finally found out that he has multiple myeloma, a form of cancer. Add to that, his wife has a cold. They are trying to get things set up at home so that he can come home and she can help take care of him. Please pray for his healing and for both of their morale.
  • Our cousins, Chris and Julie, had their baby girl, Holly this week. Please pray for her health and a smooth adjustment for them.
  • We need to keep those in Oklahoma and other areas who have been hit so hard with the winter storms and are without power in our prayers. The beauty and power of God that we can see in nature can be overwhelming at times.
Remember, if you have prayer requests, please comment here or in the cbox in my sidebar. Also, keep me updated so I can keep everyone else updated.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: