Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Seven

1. Really cold days- today it was 8 degrees when we got up. But, as we were driving in to church, you could see forever! The sky was so clear.

2. The Parkers- A family from church opened their home up last night for an evening of fellowship, food, and singing. It was a wonder time of praise and growth as a church family.

3. Sam's Club- We buy Kleenex in bulk at Sam's and we went through at least a couple of boxes of them last week!

4. Soup- there is nothing better on a cold day (especially when you are sick) than a nice hot bowl of soup!

5. Fuzzy socks- I have a collection of fuzzy socks that keep my feet warm when it is cold out. I hate for my feet to be cold!

6. Good messages at church- I feel like God has been using our minister to speak directly to me the past few weeks. He just has an amazing way with words! To hear his sermons on podcast, go here.

7. Reminders- I am thankful for the little things that God puts in our paths to remind us of where we need to be headed!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list of thing to be thankful for! I'm glad you were both feeling well enough to make it out to church in that cold weather this morning.

Betsy said...

Very cold here too! You have a very sweet blog. Thanks for visiting mine, and come back again!

BexInTheCity said...

I said something the other day to one of friends like "I hope everyone else at church isn't mad that Eric is speaking directly to ME all the time!!"
thanks for the podcast link... I didn't know about that!!!