Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Seven

I am a bit late on this today, but here it is...

1. I got to hold my nephew all through church today. It was great!

2. I worked with a lot of the same patients all week last week. It was nice to be able to get more accomplished because I did not have to look up as much information in the patients' charts.

3. My brother was in town this weekend. We had my parents and Andrew's parents over for dinner with us on Saturday. It is great that our families get along so well.

4. We had absolutely beautiful weather this weekend. It was in the 40's and 50's all weekend. It was nice after being below 10 degrees for so long.

5. Cameron was below his target birth weight at his two-week appointment. They switched his feeding schedule and wanted him to come back in at the end of the week. Not only did he gain the three ounces that they wanted, he gained an extra two!

6. Our friends Monte and Kristi had their baby on Wednesday and they are all doing great!

7. I am finally starting to get back on top of things around the house after the holidays and being sick. Andrew and I are feeling much better, by the way.

For more Sunday Seven, go here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: