Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday Seven

It has been a week since I posted on my blog. I have been really busy and again, hardly spent any time at home. I hope to catch up on everything this week. On to my Sunday Seven...

1. Good Nursing Homes- I worked at a couple of nursing homes this past week as a PRN (as needed) PT. I was saddened by the condition in them and the treatment of the residents- not that they were treated badly, per-say, but that they were not treated good. I know there are nice places out there and I am thankful when there are people who will care for our elderly in a caring manner.

2. Willing teachers- Our normal Bible Class teacher was out of town today, but no one in our class knew that until ~10 minutes into class time. Instead of everyone just sitting and chatting or going to another class, Britt, one of our Elders, stepped up and picked up where we had last left off. He did a great job and we had a good discussion. Maybe it was not exactly what the lesson would have been had our teacher been there, but it was a good lesson, nonetheless.

3. Christmas- I am thankful for the time with family.

4. Christmas- I am thankful for the reason for the season. While we may not know exactly when the birth of Jesus took place, I am thankful that, for a while, the world looks to Him. Hopefully, more people will open their hearts to what Christ offers us daily.

5. Christmas- I am thankful for the gifts we got this year. I will post on this soon.

6. Lazy days- I was very lazy this afternoon. After church and lunch with my parents, I took a nap and then curled up and read a book. Even though I have a lot to do around the house, it was nice to be able to relax.

7. No Snow- While I like snow for a while, I am ready for some time free from it. We have not had snow for the past few days. I am hoping that it will clear off for long enough that the cemetery will be able to place our memorial bench.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: