You may be wondering what Snapshots of Life is all about. Well, I started blogging in April 2007 after the death of our daughter, Sydney. This is what I wrote about blogging then:
This website will hopefully be a way that I can keep in touch with important people in my life while giving me an outlet to explore the things that are going on in my life. I have learned lately that it is important to never let life pass you by and hopefully this website will show how this revelation has affected me.I feel like I have accomplished a big part of that. However, Snapshots of Life has evolved into so much more than I ever imagined! I never thought anyone would read it that did not already know me. I remember being shocked the first time a stranger commented on my blog! I mean...how did they find me?! So, what will you find here?
- Snapshots of a wife and grieving mother.
- Snapshots of a Christian woman striving to be closer to and more like her father.
- Snapshots of recipes.
- Snapshots of books.
- Snapshots of funny or interesting things I have found on the web.
- Snapshots of many blog carnivals.
- Snapshots of random ramblings.
- Snapshots of my life.
For more information about me, check out my profile.
For more information about my blog design, go here or here.