Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thank You!

I can not say enough to thank everyone for the kind words, cards, acts, and gifts that were given to us over the past week! It meant so much to us to know that other people were thinking about Sydney besides us. While it was a difficult week, we made it through. We tried to focus on celebrating Sydney's short life instead of focusing on how sad we are that she is gone (even though we miss her terribly!). This week was definitely a reminder of what amazing friends we have- both in the blogging world and those we know personally. Thank you so much!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff
I just wish I could have been there Tuesday afternoon. I almost waited to go to Springfield until afterward, but decided to go ahead & go. I had a nice visit with Sydney early that morning & just want you to know I was there in spirit later on also. It was a tough day!
POP