Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnancy Update...Better Late Than Never!

I had written a post on January 12th that I had planned to publish that evening after I got home from my doctor's appointment. I planned to include the latest ultrasound pictures I had gotten and the update from that day's appointments. However, I did not make it home that night to publish. But, I wanted to go ahead and post this anyway. So, here it is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written Jan 12th
I know it has been a while since I have posted. I had grand plans of posting, but a couple of things have gotten in my way. First, I accidentally deleted all of my 2008 pictures from my computer! I was literally sick because of it! All of my shower pictures, my belly pictures, my positive pregnancy test picture, our vacations, holidays, birthdays...everything from 2008...gone. So, our friend, Monte, had my computer for a week to try to recover as many as he could. He got quite a few, but many of them were corrupted. He is still working on trying to clean them up and see what he was able to get back. I will just be grateful for anything he can get!

Then, I spent a week trying to get the house ready for Austin's appearance...which could be at any time between now and next Thursday! I can't believe it is so close! I think I am absolutely crazy, thinking I can do this! :)

So, for the update on Austin. I am officially 37 weeks and 5 days today. That makes me Full Term! What a concept, huh? They measure Austin's size every three weeks. at 33 weeks 5 days, Austin measured 5 1/2 pounds. Then, last week, he measured 7 lbs 1 oz. That is right on track for the 1/2 lb growth every week. It also puts him in the 85th percentile! A big boy! Of course, that is an estimate, so he could be closer to 6 or 8 lbs. We will see shortly.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: