Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too Many Memes?

I have noticed that I have been posting a lot of memes lately and not as much random thoughts from myself. When I started this blog, I wanted an outlet for my thoughts and what was going on in my life. However, somewhere along the way, I got caught up in the meme frenzy. There are so many memes out there for every day, it is crazy!

Don't get me wrong! I am not in any way saying that memes are bad. Just the opposite. I have had a lot of fun doing them. But, I want to cut back a little and get a little closer to home. So, I will still be doing memes, but I will also try to post about what is going on with us again.

On that note, I was so excited that our Thursday morning Ladies Bible Study started back up this morning. We are doing a study by Beth Moore called, Stepping Up. It is a study of the ascent Psalms, #120-134. It spends two days on each Psalm.

I have never done one of her studies, but I have heard so many people rave about how wonderful they are. I have been wanting to do one and here is my chance! I will keep you updated on how it is going.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I think our ladies' class is going to do this study soon! Maybe after we finish the current one.

Celly B said...

Tiffany,
Congratulations! You were randomly selected as the winner of the NLT One Year New Testament and Hype Strype notecards. Please email me at celestebh@bellsouth.net with your mailing information, and I'll ship it right out to you.

I think that you will really enjoy the Bible Study with Beth Moore. I have led Believing God and have done the online version of Living Beyond Yourself and found them both richly rewarding.

I hope you enjoy the New Testament and notecards!
Celly B