Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catch Up

So much has been happening, that I have not had a chance to do any blogging or reading of blogs lately. Sorry for the long silence. Since our last post here are a few things that have been going on:

  • We sold our house to our neighbor the weekend before we had planned on putting it on the market.
  • We got a contract on 20 acres of land that is what we have always dreamed of, but never thought we would be able to afford. We are supposed to close on Aug 24th.
  • We moved in with Don and Nancy until our house is built.
  • Austin got his helmet...and has finished it. I will try to post more about that experience another time. You can see pictures of it here.
  • Austin started...and finished physical therapy. He was not able to turn his head to the left or bend it to the left very well. He is now ahead of what he should be doing at this age.
  • Austin is able to roll, transition to hands and knees, transition to sitting, sit unsupported, transition from sitting to hands and knees, and scoot around (backwards) just about anywhere he wants to go.
  • Austin is eating baby vegetables and has tried real peaches. He loves everything, except oatmeal so far.
Well, I need to get to bed, but I thought that if I did not at least give a little update, I would be another month before I had the chance to sit back down and post again. Bear with me! I am trying to get back at it! Thanks for hanging in there with me. :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: