Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another First...For Mom!

For the first month we had Austin at home, I was too afraid to go take a shower if no one else was in the house. But, for the past couple of weeks, I felt more confident and attempted to go take a shower while Austin was down for a nap. Unfortunately, his naps have been too unpredictable and every time I went to take my shower, he would wake up.

Today, however, I finally got a shower! While it was just the two of us at home, of course!

It really felt like such an accomplishment~ like I was able to do something "normal" from my pre-baby life. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom at home taking care of Austin! But, it is also nice to feel like I am in a little more control of my life like before. Things have been so unpredictable that it is nice to be getting into somewhat of a routine. I have really been able to start getting a lot of things done during Austin's naps since he is starting to sleep better at night.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Shyla said...

Glad all is going well with you guys. I'm sure there are a lot of adjustments but I know you're an awesome mom!