Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 Days and Counting

Well, Andrew left this morning for Milwaukee and will be gone for 4 days! Even though I am excited for him that he has so many extra opportunities through his work with NACUFS, (a national organization he works with through the college) I always dread when he goes out of town.

It was so sweet watching him put Austin to bed last night and then say goodbye this morning. Austin just watched him so closely like he was mesmerized. I will miss seeing that the next few days.

Thankfully, I will not be on my own. I called my parents and asked them to come stay with me to provide backup. Don't get me wrong. I love staying home and taking care of Austin, but by the end of the day, my back is killing me and I just need a little break. Usually, Andrew provides that support, but for the next few days, it will be Grandpa Ed and Grandma Jean. I am sure that is torture for them!

Hopefully Austin will be feeling better by the time Andrew gets home. The stuffy nose is still hanging on. I may try to go get a warm mist humidifier this week and see if that helps. I am also going to get some baby nose spray to use before bed. Any other suggestions?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: