Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I Don't Forget

I don't want to forget this...

We had another typical doctor's visit yesterday. However, one new thing occurred...

Austin got the hiccups! It was while we were on the monitor and I am supposed to press a button every time I feel him move. Well, he started to move- short little "kicks." But, then I started noticing they were rhythmic. That is when I realized that he had the hiccups. I used to feel them with Sydney a lot- she even kept me up all night one time with them. But, this is the first time I have felt them with Austin! It was pretty cute!

They also measured for an estimated weight. He measured in at 3 lb, 12 oz. Not quite a pound bigger than 3 weeks ago. That is in the 75th percentile for his age! Again...I am glad for the c-section!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Wendy was a very hiccup-y baby. We got to see her hiccup on several ultrasounds, and had the same experience with the fetal monitors, too.

I'm glad he's big! Good boy! :-)

Unknown said...

Ladybug had the hiccups daily in for the last 6 weeks in utero. It was my daily reassurance that she was doing good. then she had the same kind of hiccups (not like the ones we get) for about 4 weeks after birth. One of those little things that I'll always remember.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I'm so glad things are going well.