Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

NaBloPoMo Day 27
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am completely stuffed after lunch this afternoon and snacking this evening. I totally cheated on my diet today and loved every minute of it.

My brother, Randy and his family came into town last night from Tennessee and will be staying until tomorrow. It has really been great seeing them! It has been too long.

We went out to Andrew's parent's house today for the day. It was really nice that both families (my parents, my brother and his family, us and Andrew's family) could all celebrate Thanksgiving together. It really eliminates the problems of "house hopping" for the holidays.

This afternoon, we went for a hike...I was not sure I was going to make it up the hill, but I did! I just took it very slowly. Of course, coming back down was much easier.

Tonight, we came back to the hotel room to watch the UT/A&M game because my nephew is a big UT fan. I will be amazed if I make it through the last quarter without falling asleep. We will see.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: