Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from Magnolia, Texas! We have been visiting my sister and brother-in-law since last Friday. We have had a nice visit. Andrew has had a hard time with the weather, though. He says that it is not really Thanksgiving if it is T-shirt weather! :)
We had a wonderful lunch today, as usual! It is always nice to be able to be with family for the holidays. We typically alternate where we spend the holidays. This year, Thanksgiving is with my family and Christmas is with Andrew's family. This has worked pretty well for us.
We are flying back home tomorrow afternoon. I will have to spend the weekend catching up on the house since the cats have had it to themselves for a week.
Well, I will try to post pictures from today later.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: