Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, November 6, 2008

3-Hour Glucose Test- Part 3

Well, it is all over...for today at least. During my third hour of waiting, I talked to my sister for about 30 minutes and then caught up on some reading while listening to my ipod. The time actually went much quicker than I had anticipated.

I am no worse for the wear from my experience (save a decent bruise on my left arm where the vein blew the second time).

They should know the results of my test tomorrow, so I will probably go ahead and call the doctor's office to find out. I don't want to wait another week for the results- either way.

After I left, I went to Sonic and had onion rings and a grilled cheese...I was so hungry! Then, I went shopping at Kohl's since they were having a sale and I had a flier for an extra 15% off everything. I bought a cute khaki corduroy coat (x-large for this winter and also because I was needing a new coat anyway), a pillow for our chase lounge, a set of three pair of socks (mine are starting to get holes), and salt-n-pepper shakers because we had to throw our old ones away. Everything was on sale and with the extra 15%, my total was only $42.30. Not bad considering what I bought.

After leaving Kohl's, I went to Goodwill to drop off some things. You know what they say...out with the old, in with the new.

I am finally home. Next on my agenda for today? A nap! I am exhausted! Thanks for sharing my day with me! It definitely helped me pass the time.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: