Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweet! Or Not

Well, yesterday, I downed the not so great- but not as bad as I remembered glucose drink and went in for my gestational diabetes test. Of course, they told me they would not know the results until today, but I was pretty anxious about it!

I know...I know! I am already on a low carb diet, right? Well, yes. But, I have been a little more lenient with it lately. I feel like I am doing more what Dr. Grant wanted me to do in the beginning: be sensible about what I eat. I feel like even when I cheat a little, I am aware of how much I am eating and don't overdo it too much.

But that is not the point!

The point is

  • I don't want to have to prick myself several times a day to check my blood sugar!
  • I don't want to have to go back to watching oh so closely exactly what I eat for every meal!
  • I want to be able to cheat a little...or a lot...every now and then!
  • I want to "have my cake and eat it, too" at my showers coming up!
  • I want a break!
But, so far, I have not gotten a call from the doctor's office telling me I need to come in for the three hour test! Maybe I am speaking too soon, but I think I may be out of the woods! Yes! I am so excited!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: