Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In #1



I came across this at Crazy Daisy's blog last week and thought it looked like fun. Here are my answers:

1. I love springtime in February!
2. Bacon, eggs, bacon and milk are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for blogging topics (and my keys).
4. Snuggling with my husband is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to get in better shape.
6. Tatertot Casserole is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a friend's 40th birthday party tomorrow my plans include going through Sydney's box from the hospital (we have not done this yet) and Sunday, I want to take a nap!

I meant to get this posted last night, but just not get to it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

OOH, Tatertot casserole does sound amazing right now!

Thanks for linking me up and welcome to Friday Fill in!

Ter said...

May I ask what all you recieved in your memory box? I got one too, but it did not contain much. Just the clothes they picked out for her (which were too big) and a roll of film (12exp. which mostly did not turn out) and a hospital bracelet she never wore, as well as a little card that had her stats on it.) I have been in the process of making memory boxes, which I donate to my hospital. I fill them up with various memory making and memory preserving items. I have fallen behind on it lately, but I will get back to it soon. (sorry for rambling)