Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Optical Illusions

Have you ever seen this picture? What do you see?

Do you see an old lady? Do you see a young lady? This picture was on the wall in one of my math classrooms in junior high and I used to stare at it, forcing myself to see each of the ladies in turn.

Today, I stumbled upon this interesting site with more pictures like this one. I hope you enjoy looking at them. I did.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it mean anything if you see the old or young woman? Just wondering since I saw the younger one.

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!

Tiffany said...

I don't think it means anything one way or the other. But, you should be able to see both. Can you see the old lady, too?