- We are thankful to say that our cousin, Jeremy, did not have a heart attack, but was told that instead, his heart was spasming. I am really not sure what that means exactly, but it is not as bad as a heart attack. Thank God!
- My brother-in-law is still having trouble with his trach. He is now on a $3200 antibiotic to try to get things under control.
- I have not heard any more how Jeremy's mom is doing. Marion, could you give an update, please?
- Jerry seems to be doing as well as can be expected at home. He is still having trouble with pain.
- Sandi, how is your niece doing?
- Judy, Michelle's mom was doing some better the last I heard. She is on a trach with the vent now. This is a step in the right direction, but she will have to stay on a vent until her lungs get strong enough to do the work on their own again.
- Andrew's Grandma had a pacemaker put in yesterday. She was supposed to be able to go home this morning. Please pray that she will have a speedy recovery and that this will be a solution to some of the health problems she has been experiencing. Also, please keep the family in your prayers as they are trying to care for her during her recovery as she can be pretty dramatic. :)
- Nichole's aunt Judy is in the hospital with liver and kidney problems and will probably end up needing a transplant. Please pray for the doctors caring for her. Also please pray for the family of the donor(s) if she indeed needs a transplant.
Thanks for praying! That is the most we can and the first thing we should do for someone.