Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prayer Request Update


It has been a while since I gave an update on the prayer requests on my sidebar. There have been several changes.

Requests taken off:

  • We are thankful to say that our cousin, Jeremy, did not have a heart attack, but was told that instead, his heart was spasming. I am really not sure what that means exactly, but it is not as bad as a heart attack. Thank God!
Ongoing requests:
  • My brother-in-law is still having trouble with his trach. He is now on a $3200 antibiotic to try to get things under control.
  • I have not heard any more how Jeremy's mom is doing. Marion, could you give an update, please?
  • Jerry seems to be doing as well as can be expected at home. He is still having trouble with pain.
  • Sandi, how is your niece doing?
  • Judy, Michelle's mom was doing some better the last I heard. She is on a trach with the vent now. This is a step in the right direction, but she will have to stay on a vent until her lungs get strong enough to do the work on their own again.
New requests:
  • Andrew's Grandma had a pacemaker put in yesterday. She was supposed to be able to go home this morning. Please pray that she will have a speedy recovery and that this will be a solution to some of the health problems she has been experiencing. Also, please keep the family in your prayers as they are trying to care for her during her recovery as she can be pretty dramatic. :)
  • Nichole's aunt Judy is in the hospital with liver and kidney problems and will probably end up needing a transplant. Please pray for the doctors caring for her. Also please pray for the family of the donor(s) if she indeed needs a transplant.
I think that is about all for now. If you have any prayer requests you would like posted on my sidebar, please send me an email, write a note in the cbox in my sidebar, or make a comment here.
Thanks for praying! That is the most we can and the first thing we should do for someone.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Tiffany,
The coupons that most people are talking about come in the Sunday newspaper. There were a slew of them this past week. Also they can print them off on the Internet but I keep hearing that may be ending soon.
Have a blessed day. I am glad you updated your prayer requests. I was wondering how some were doing.
Blessings,
Vickie@PursuingSimplicity

Jeni said...

A new request from us - our preacher's wife died suddenly today. You can see my blog for more info. Anyway, if you could add the Allison family to your list, I'd appreciate it.

Marion said...

Tiff, Jeremy's mom is still battling her treatments. She has two chemos left and then 6 and a half weeks of radiation. She is still pretty sick and emotionally she has hit a wall. The doctors have also found an unusual spot on her liver. Please continue to pray, especially that this new spot will not be cancer.

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the update, Marion! We will continue to pray. It just helps to know specifically what to pray for.