It has been a while since I have updated my prayer requests on the sidebar. So, here it is:
- James and Jeni's cousin is now home recovering, but possibly a little too soon due to insurance issues.
- I am sure the Allison family will need prayers for years to come. I can not imagine being in their situation.
- Nichole's Aunt Judy is not doing very well. If things do not start looking up soon, the doctors only give her 3-4 months to live. Please continue to remember her in your prayers.
- My friend, Michelle's mom, Judy is doing much better. She is off of the ventilator and in rehab and should be returning home soon. Thank you for your prayers!
- Jerry Carpenter is still at home and in a lot of pain. Please pray for his pain to be relieved and for his healing.
- Jeremy's mother is still battling the cancer. Please keep her in your prayers.
- My brother-in-law, Paul has been struggling with an infection that is not healing. He just can't seem to get on top of it. Please continue to pray for them. It seems like they keep getting hit with one thing after another.
- Andrew and I are still struggling with our grief. However, we are still healing.