Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tagged!

Speaking of my husband, I was tagged by my friend Jeni to write about my man, so here is Andrew:

1. Who is my man? Andrew- Drew to my family, Andy to his, Andrew Wayne when he is in trouble or especially funny or shocking!
2. How long have we been together? We've been married for 5 years.
3. How long did we date? We dated two and a half years and were engaged 11 months.
4. How old is he? 27
5. Who eats more? Definitely him- and then usually moans and complains about how stuffed he is
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? He is, by 5-6 inches
8. Who sings better? It depends- I am better at country, he is much more versatile!
9. Who is smarter? Book smarts, or common sense? Grades- me; daily life- him
10. Who has more of a temper? Me- he discusses, I argue
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the trash? He does
13. Who has sharper computer skills? Definitely him. Especially with Excel- he is a whiz!
14. Who sleeps on the right side? He does- until we switch :)
15. Who pays bills? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? He instigates and I help
17. Who cooks? I do most of it, but he is a very good cook. You should try his steaks and his peach pie- AMAZING!
18. Who drives when we are together? It depends on the vehicle. He usually drives the Jeep and I drive "The Bean." On trips, we split it up. He drives more at night, though.
19. Who pays when we are out together? He does because it is easier for him to get to his wallet.
20. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn.
21. Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? Well, since I'm never wrong... :)
22. Who asked out who? He did... finally!
23. Who kissed who first? We can't agree on this. I say he did, he says I did.
24. Who is more sensitive? I am.
25. Who has more friends? About equal.
26. Who has more siblings? Me
27. Who wears the pants? He does, but I pick them out. :)

I am tagging Taina and Amy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Jeni said...

It's probably best that you pick out his pants, or he'd be wearing some terrible combination that he thinks looks good - only because he can't tell the colors apart!