Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WFMW: T.G.I. Friday's Coupon

I have not had a WFMW post in a long time, but this tip really does work for me! T.G.I. Friday's is offering a coupon on their website for a buy one get one free entree good through March 1st! Print as many as you want and go as many times as you want until March 1st (excluding Valentine's Day). I love their fried green beans and look for any excuse to go to get them, so I will be printing my copy...or two. So, go here to print your coupon today!

For more WFMW, check out Rocks in My Dryer.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Wani said...

Thanks! I'm always looking to find ways to make our date nights cheaper - cause then we can have more of them!