Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- Or Not

Well, it is time for menu Plan Monday again, but I am not really planning anything this week. Andrew will be out of town from Tuesday morning until Thursday night for work. So, I will pretty much be on my own. I figured I would probably try to finish up some of our leftovers from the weekend, eat at my parents one night, and clean out the pantry.

However, I did want to share a really good recipe that we tried on Saturday night. It is for Meatball Subs. They were really simple and delicious!

We deviated slightly from this recipe. We used Hoagie buns insteat of hot dog buns. I also used shredded Parmesan cheese instead of grated in the meatballs. I used Garlic Herb Spaghetti Sauce for some added flavor. I also sprinkled some oregano on my sub as I made it.

I would highly recommend this recipe. Andrew loves Meatball Subs from Subway, and these are as good if not better than those.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: