Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, December 13, 2007

WFMW- Internet Cafe

For my Works for me Wednesday (on Thursday- sorry) I wanted to tell you about something that has been an encouragement to me lately.
Some of you may have seen the CWO Blogroll box in the lower right corner of my site. This is the Christian Woman Online Blogroll that I am a part of. On the Christian Woman website, they have their own blog called "The Internet Cafe."


Here is what they say about the blog:
The Internet Cafe is the team blog for Christian Women Online Magazine, "your daily dose of inspiration." It's a place to kick back, grab a virtual chair at our table, and allow God to fill your cup to running over. It's addictive, but only He can satisfy the craving of your soul.

The past few have been exactly what I need to hear! Isn't it amazing how God uses those around us to speak to us?! All we have to do is be willing to really listen. So, head over to The Internet Cafe and over to Shannon's for more WFMW.


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: