Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Is it Monday again already?! O.K. I was inspired by several recipes I found last week, both at The Wayfaring Stranger with her WFMW post on Stromboli and the Slow Cooking Thursday over at the Org Junkie's website. And, as usual, I did not get all of my meals made last week as planned, so there is some roll-over this week.

Monday: Country Potato Chowder (see last weeks MPM for the recipe)

Tuesday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Wednesday: Eating out before Church

Thursday: Polynesian Roast Beef with Rolls

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Sandi's Easy Stromboli

Sunday: Leftovers

We had our progressive dinner last Friday night with the college group from church. We had such a wonderful time. We were so thankful to all who opened up their homes and served us so graciously! It was a true lesson in Christian love! I collected several recipes from that. I am sure they will be popping up soon. Have a great week!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: