Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well, I have decided it is time to get back into the normal parts of life...starting with menu planning. We are spending so much money on diapers that we have to cut back somewhere! I figure the best place to start is with our eating. I have not really felt much like cooking for the past few weeks (I wonder why?!) so we have been eating fast food more often than I would like. We have plenty of food in our freezer, so I just need to start making things with it! So, here is my tentative plan for the week...I am not making any promises!

Monday: BBQ Brisket Sandwiches- leftover from a meal provided by a friend last week. We need to get this finished up.

Tuesday: Grilled Pork Chops or Steaks- I am not sure which, but the weather is supposed to be really nice, so we might as well grill something outside.

Wednesday: Leftovers- we have church, so we will be short on time.

Thursday: Vegetable Beef Stew- Andrew has been asking for this for a while.

Friday: Valentine's Day Dinner at Church for the 40 and over crowd. The college group is serving and we are helping out. Dinner will be provided for us as well.

Saturday: We are helping some friends paint their house that day, so we will probably just play it by ear.

Sunday: Small Groups, then College Group in the evening- makes meals pretty easy on Sundays!

Wow! That looks fairly easy. Hopefully it will all work out.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: