Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

NaBloPoMo Day 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it has been a while, but I really need to start planning out my menu and posting it. We have been eating out way to much lately and we just can't afford to do it any more. Now that I am feeling better (yea!) and am able to cook more, it is time to get back to being frugal and healthier!

This week will be pretty flexible since my brother, Randy will be in town. So, here is my menu plan for this week...I don't know how healthy it is, though. :)

Monday: Hu Hot with Randy- this is always a must when he visits.

Tuesday: Enchilada Casserole

Wednesday: Eat out or at Mom's before church

Thursday: Meatballs, Whole Grain Pasta and Creamy Alfredo- something I sampled at Sam's that I could not pass up. I am adding the pasta.

Friday: The bonfire at Andrew's parent's house for the College Group at church. Hot dogs over open fire, chips, s'mores! Can it get any better?!

Saturday: Baked Flounder and Grilled Asparagus

Sunday: Leftovers

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Amy said...

I'm jealous. I want smores!