Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WFMW- ProFlowers Delivery


I was talking to my mom about this last night and thought I would share with you. I have never really sent flowers before because I never know what florist to call and whether or not they have good quality flowers or even what the bouquet will look like. Our solution to this has been to use ProFlower.com
Andrew has been wonderful enough to send me flowers at work from ProFlower.com a few times. Once was for my birthday, but the another time was just "Happy Tuesday." The flowers have always been absolutely beautiful and they have lasted over a week each time. They come packed in a vase. One time I got chocolate, and another time I had a Happy Birthday balloon in it.
Recently, it was my grandmother's 80th birthday and we wanted to do something to make her feel special. I thought of the way I feel when the flowers are delivered to me and decided that would be a good option. We decided to go with 100 blooms of Peruvian Lilies. We also added in a balloon. After our radio special offer, thanks to Glen Beck (keyword: Beck), we got an upgraded vase free. The total cost for delivery and everything was only $48- and I am talking about a huge arrangement.
So, ProFlower.com works for me! Go over to Rocks in My Dryer to see what works for others.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Amy said...

I checked out the site and the flowers look great and reasonable! Thanks for the tip.

Laura said...

You won! Come see....