Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, June 18, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

Sandi tagged me to write about 7 random things about me. So, here it goes...

1. I am also a "surprise child" as it goes. My parents were both surprised to find out that they were going to be parents a fourth time when they already had a 10 (almost 11), a 13, and a 15 year old.

2. I am completely indecisive. Andrew and I have driven completely (and I do mean completely) around Columbia trying to decide where to eat (a one hour adventure).

3. My favorite color constantly changes. (I guess that is part of my indecisiveness.) It has been purple, blue, blue and red and green together, blue and yellow together and yellow. Currently I would say it has to be sage green with "misty lavender". This choice is also affected by what we are talking about...decorating, clothes, etc.

4. I get chills every time we sing "We are Standing on Holy Ground". The thought of angels being "all around" just gets me.

5. I learn the games that Andrew likes (computer games) so that we can do things together...part of His Needs Her Needs that we read in premarital counseling... He needs someone with which to do recreational activities. Sadly, I usually end up getting hooked on them as well...for a while. The obsession does not last as long as it does with him. We killed many hours in the hospital by playing Starcraft.

6. I love movies! It is kind of an obsession. I have close to 200 DVDs alone. I usually get them really cheap as previously viewed movies from Blockbuster or Movie Gallery. I have an unofficial DVD library checkout system. So, if you ever want to borrow a movie, come on over!

7. I am married to my best friend! I find this out more and more every day. I don't know what I would have done without him these past several months. He is amazing! God truly blessed me when he gave me Andrew.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff
Just to let you know that you are a blessing to our whole family. We know Andy is much more with you by his side than he could be without you. We love you & appreciate you both.
Don & Nancy

Sandi said...

I'm glad that someone else is as indecisive as I am! And I'm thankful for your extensive DVD library, too. :)

I think that you and Andrew seem closer than ever after everything that you've been through over the last year. It's such a blessing to be married to your best friend!