The day has come for the Big Bloggy Move! While I am not moving locations, I have recently gotten a new blog design. Most people have seen it already, but for those who have not, I thought I would show it off.
Many thanks to Christy who is hosting this party and who gave me my blog makeover in January. Also, thanks to Revka at RS Designs for doing all of the work on my design. She did an amazing job and was very easy to work with!
I wanted to give you a little insight into the design. Revka put a ladybug in the header and also in my signature. When we were picking out things for the nursery for our daughter, we decided on a design with ladybugs. Since that time, ladybugs have come to represent Sydney. Whenever we see one, we think of her. Having the ladybugs in the design is a reminder of her and a reminder of why I started blogging in the first place. Thank you Revka!
In celebration of the Big Bloggy Move and to thank you for dropping by, I am hosting my first ever giveaway: A Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook. It contains over 800 slow cooker recipes. Along with the recipes, there are tips for using slow cookers throughout the book. It is brand new and in excellent condition.
Here are the rules:
- It is only available to participants in the US- sorry.
- You get one entry for commenting here.
- You can get another entry if you blog about this giveaway on your site.
- You can get two more entries if you subscribe to my site feed by either email or some other feed site.
- You must be willing to give your mailing address.
- Please leave some way for me to contact you if you win.