Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I got an Award!

Laura over at A Day in the Life of a Mom of Six gave me my first blogging award! I was so shocked, and honored! I always hope that other people enjoy reading all of my ramblings, and it is nice to know that someone actually does! I am going to pass this award on to several other bloggers I read regularly. If I am not awarding you, it is not because I don't think your blog is good. But, I need to leave some blogs for my awardees to award, right?! If you are getting an award, please pass it on to some of your favorite blogs! So, in no particular order, here are my E for Excellent Awards!

Sandi @ Wayfaring Stranger

Nichole @ Esmon.net

Overwhelmed with Joy

Cynthia @ What's for Dinner?

Gina @ Chats with an "Old" Lady

Kailani @ An Island Life

SAHMmy Says

Christy @ After a cup of coffee...or two

Crystal @ Biblical Womanhood

FiddleDeeDee @ It Coulda' Been Worse

So, grab the button above and start passing out awards!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Tiffany~ You are so sweet, and so encouraging to me! Thank you for this award! I am so grateful that God is using the things he leads me to write!

I do have a "Personal" policy that I have concering awards. If you could take the time to read what I shared about that, it can be found here:

http://chatswithanoldlady.blogspot.com/2008/01/note-to-my-blogging-friends.html

Please know how much you encourage me, and how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness in passing this award on to me.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tiffany! That's so nice!

Fiddledeedee said...

Tiffany,
Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me. I'm so very honored!

Kelly said...

Congratulations. Thanks for visiting me at the CWO Blog--fun to meet a new face!