Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Saturday?!

original designs by JGoode at myJGD.com

Somehow, Friday got away from me. Andrew and I went on a date! That's right, a real date! When we got off work, we went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets. We loved the first one, and were eager to see the sequel. While not as good as the first movie, it was still really good.

We saw the movie at Forum 8, one of the two theaters in town. We usually go to the other theater, but Forum is only $5 for shows between 4 and 6. They had a deal going, and you know how I like deals, for a plastic bucket (large) of popcorn for $10 and you get free refills through June 2008! Of course, we- and by we, I mean I- could not pass it up.

Anyway, after the movie, we ended up meeting Don and Nancy for dessert at Steak and Shake. By the time we got home, I was exhausted and went straight to bed. So, needless to say, I did not get my "fun" post up for the week.

I came across some pretty cool things this week. Here they are:

stumbleupon.com- a website that lets you tell it what things you are interested in and then, at a click of a button on your toolbar, it takes you to a random site related to things you like. Then, you can tell it whether you like it or not and that helps it in finding your next "stumbles." I thought it was pretty fun. It is totally free and available for IE or Firefox.

Amazing Dots- A pretty cool illusion that I "stumbled upon" this week.

Jango- This is a free music site that allows you to select artists that you like and they will play songs by them and other similar artists. The more artists you select, the more of your selections they will play. Also, you can select whether you don't like the song (and it will not play again), if you like it (and it will play more often), or if you love it (and it will play a lot more often). I have enjoyed it this week. Plus, it gave me a jukebox that I put in my sidebar. Check it out!

Finally, a video on Youtube that I hope will make you laugh.



Well, that is enough for this week. Check back next week for more fun things on the web!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm glad you and Andrew got to go on a real date. It's been absolutely forever since James and I have "dated." I think we'll try to see that movie in the theaters - James really liked the first one, and that's unusual for him!