Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The End is Near!

Well, for those of you who do not know, I turned in my letter of resignation at TigerPlace two weeks ago. There were a lot of things that led up to this decision, but one particular event, including a run in with my boss that could not be resolved, pushed me to it sooner rather than later. After insulting me in several different ways in an attempt to convince me to stay, my boss finally accepted my resignation. (Or at least I thought so. He has since tried to change my mind a few times- including today.) I had originally offered to stay one month, but he decided it was best for the residents if I left after two weeks. So, tomorrow is my last day. Of course, now that he is in a bind because he does not have a replacement, he is offering to let me stay longer. Nevertheless, tomorrow is still my last day. It is kind of a relief. While I do not look forward to leaving the residents, I am glad to be out of that situation.
So, what am I going to do now? The plan is to return to physical therapy. I had originally planned to wait a year to go back, but now seems to be the right time. I have an interview tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 and another one Thursday morning at 11:00. I am going to do some PRN work. (That is latin for on an as needed basis.) My goal is to sign on with several different locations so that they should equal out to part time. What will I do with the rest of my time, you ask? I am going to try the house-wife gig. I am really looking forward to planning meals, keeping the house clean, and, of course, blogging! I made a deal with Andrew that if he was not completely happy with me being home, that I will go back full-time. I don't think that will be a problem. He is really supportive of my decision.
Well, that is all for now. I will keep you posted on how this all pans out!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Sure, flaunt your fancy-pants medical/latin terminology... Randy would be proud! ;)

Jeni said...

You're in our prayers for your job interviews and changing situation. I think you'll like being a housewife...it's very rewarding.

(And I already knew what PRN meant.)

Tiffany said...

To fill everyone in, the Latin part was a joke. When my brother was in town a while back, we kept talking in medical lingo and my parents kept asking, "What does that mean?" "It's Latin for..." became our catch phrase.