Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Friday, April 27, 2007

Song of the week for April 29-May5

Sorry I have not updated the song of the week for a while, but I have found my days pretty busy lately. So, I just put up next week's song early. I picked Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore by Il Divo for a couple of reasons...

First, I want to try to get a variety of types of music/artists posted so that people may be able to find someone new that they like.

Second, I was talking to Sandi on Wednesday about operas (We are talking about seeing LES MISÉRABLES at the Muny in August). This subject led us to discussing music that is in other languages. I mentioned Il Divo and how, although they sing in various languages, I really enjoy listening to them. This song is in French (I think) and Sandi speaks French, so I thought it would be appropriate. Maybe I will even be able to find out what the song is saying!

So...sorry Caleb (I know you don't like them), but here is the song of the week. Your feedback will help me decide what to post next. For those of you who don't know how to comment, simply click on the comment link at the bottom of the post.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey, Tiffany -- I had noticed your "Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore" on the side earlier today and was curious as to why it was there! I hadn't listened to it -- I just assumed that it was Celine Dion's version -- she sang it first. In the States she released an English version, but I have the French CD with this song on it.

The title means "So That You'll Love Me Again" and the song talks about all of the things she would do if it would make him love her again.

I'll enjoy listening to Il Divo sing it!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the info! I have never heard Celine's version. I hope you enjoy this one!