Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, April 16, 2007

I've Done It Again!

Well, I've done it again! I had a job interview at a place called TigerPlace. It is an "active senior retirement community" with the crazy idea that a nursing home should be nice. I don't know where they got that idea, but I have dreamed about working somewhere that focused on treating individuals individually and focusing on keeping them healthy, not just fixing them when they are not. However, the position that they had available now was for a substitute server... not exactly what I was looking for. Not that I was completely against being a server, but I really wanted to know how many hours I would be working. So, I just sent them an email stating that I would not be accepting the job. I guess the job search continues. What next...?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Keep looking, something perfect will come up. Don't rush it, you will find something when you are ready.