Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving Right Along

Our church participates in LTC: Leadership Training for Christ. This is a program that trains children, 3rd grade to seniors, many different skills such as teaching, speech, puppets, sign language, and scripture memorization (to name just a few...there are too many categories for me to mention here). One of our elementary school boys memorized 30 scriptures since October and got a gold for it! 30 scriptures! This has really encouraged me to keep going on my scripture memorization. So, this morning, I moved on from my last scripture, Micah 6:8, to my new scripture, Psalm 139:23-24.

Micah 6:8

He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

This verse may prove to be very challenging to me. Not because of the complexity of the memory work, but because of what it can really mean in my life.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: