Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Friday, February 27, 2009

Say Cheese!

I know I have not posted anything personal lately, and really it has been because I just have not had the time (or energy when the time did present itself!). But, I had to post about this!

This morning, while Austin was laying on his play mat and looking up at his toys, he hit the fly that has a rattle on it. I heard it and cheered for him. He smiled! His whole face just lit up! It was absolutely adorable. He looked around at his toys hanging above him with a look of pure joy.

Of course, I ran to get my camera and sat there for probably five minutes trying to get him to do it again. But alas, he just looked around bright-eyed...which is pretty cute in it's own right! I also called Daddy to share, which I am pretty sure may have just been torture for him since he did not see it.

So, I put the camera down and went back to what I was doing. I looked over a bit later and it happened again! A full face smile! Of course, no picture was caught that time either. I will keep working on it, but in the meantime, you can imagine it yourself!

I will try to get another update up soon.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: