Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A New Belly Picture

People have been asking me what I am looking like now. While it may not seem like that much in the pictures, it seems like a lot to me. I think it is because I am already so much bigger than I was with Sydney when I had her at 31 weeks and I am only 26 weeks. This picture was taken last Friday before we left for the Fall Retreat, so I was 25 weeks and 3 days.

Everything is going perfectly! We are so excited. I have almost stopped waiting for the other shoe to drop. My contractions have lessened since I cut back at work and have tried resting more when at home. As far as I can tell, I am fairly normal at this point (relatively speaking)! Crazy, isn't it?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute:) I loved being pregnant and I think pregnant women are at their most beautiful. Love ya

Rach said...

How's the restrictive diet going?

Tiffany said...

The diet is going OK. I have been cheating a little more lately. :)

I have noticed that I am more aware of what I eat, though, and do not eat as much at one time as I used to.