Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Monday, October 13, 2008

24 Weeks and Counting

I had another doctor's appointment today. I was a little anxious about going because I have been having more contractions the past few days. Thankfully, everything looked good at my appointment. Austin (that is the name we have decided on) had his legs kicked back over his head and was reaching a lot for his toes. They approximated his weight at 1 lb 14 oz. Two weeks ago, he weighed 1 lb 6 oz, so he is steadily growing! It was such a relief to see that he was doing well!

However, since I am having some extra contractions, my doctor decided to take some extra precautions. He scheduled me for another appointment next week, just to keep an eye on things. He also recommended that I cut back my work day to a half-day. Really, this works out alright because Andrew had already asked me to cut back from three days a week to two days, working about 6 hours/day. So, I will be able to still work three days and just cut back to 4 hours each day. Now, I just have to break the news to my boss! Thankfully, she has been very understanding throughout this entire pregnancy.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Austin is a good name - I like it! Sounds like he's growing & moving well.

I'm glad you're cutting back at work. Hopefully it'll help slow the contractions & make you more comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Aww:) I love the name Austin. I can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad to hear that he is getting really strong and healthy. I can't wait to see you guys we are trying to find a time to get up there. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your boss will understand. Taking care of yourself and your baby is #1 priority.