Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am sooo Behind...And Voting in the Presidential Primaries

The next ladies Bible study at church is tomorrow. Do you know how many of my five days of lessons I have completed? Can you guess? Zero! That is right, I have not even started. Well, that is not completely true...I did read the introduction. So, today, I am going to tackle my taxes and my Bible study. Wish me luck!

By the way, I voted yesterday! While some people told me I threw my vote away, I just could not bring myself to vote for the other candidates. So...I voted for Ron Paul. I encourage you to go out and vote (if you have not already) for the person you think is best for the job...whoever you think that is (just...please not Hilary!)... not just who you think can win. That is part of what makes our right to vote so wonderful! If everyone does that, it will make this race (and all races) very different!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Andrew said...

It's seriously sad to hear how many people this year are either casting a vote AGAINST some one else, or simply because they want someone they think will beat the other party. Talk about throwing your vote away - I think that is it much more so than voting for someone you agree with that may not be the front runner.

I wonder what our country would look like if no one knew anything about polls or demographics and only voted for who stood for the values they themselves stood for?