There are so many things flying around in my head that I want for 2008. First, I am just glad that it is finally here! I hope for this year to be a new beginning for our family. Here are some of my goals:
- I commit to spending time daily in study and prayer.
- I commit to memorizing scripture each day.
Around the House:
- Decluttering every day before I go to bed- maybe not everything, but at least something.
- Eating out less and cooking at home more.
- Making my bed every day.
- Take more time to scrapbook.
- Get in better shape- I am still recovering from the bed rest and surgeries.
If you want to share your goals for 2008, head over to Crazy Hip Blog Mamas.