Sydney Danielle Lough 3/11/07

Sydney Danielle Lough  3/11/07
My Inspiration

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking Ahead: Goals for 2008

There are so many things flying around in my head that I want for 2008. First, I am just glad that it is finally here! I hope for this year to be a new beginning for our family. Here are some of my goals:


Spiritually:

  • I commit to spending time daily in study and prayer.
  • I commit to memorizing scripture each day.

Around the House:
  • Decluttering every day before I go to bed- maybe not everything, but at least something.
  • Eating out less and cooking at home more.
  • Making my bed every day.
For myself:
  • Take more time to scrapbook.
  • Get in better shape- I am still recovering from the bed rest and surgeries.

If you want to share your goals for 2008, head over to Crazy Hip Blog Mamas.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: